Vacancy – Receptionist/Administrator Perth
Salary : £10.54 per hour
Miller Hendry requires a friendly Receptionist/Administrator to welcome visitors to our busy office in Perth.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to answer telephone calls, transfer on calls, take and pass on messages – by telephone, in writing or via e-mail and assist the Estate Agency department with various administrative duties as requested.
Accept parcels from couriers and ensure parcels are picked up, hand out keys on behalf of the estate agency and housing associations, photocopying and scanning.
This role works well as a job share and invite applications from candidates interested in this option.
Job Title: Receptionist/Administrator
Reporting To: Office Manager
Hours of Work: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Main Purpose of Role:
To provide a welcome to all visitors and clients and to provide administrative support to the Estate Agency department. Because of the nature of this role you are expected to be flexible and willing to carry out such tasks as may arise. The main tasks are listed below but are not exhaustive.
- welcoming visitors to office
- recording visitors’ times of arrival and departure
- answering telephone
- making telephone calls
- transferring calls
- taking and forwarding messages – by telephone, in writing or via e-mail
- updating property displays
- arranging viewings of properties
- gathering viewing feedback and passing onto clients
- accepting parcels from couriers and ensuring parcels are picked up.
- handing out keys on behalf of estate agency and housing associations, etc.
- photocopying and scanning
- ad hoc administrative duties as required
Skills and Abilities:
- Good customer care
- IT proficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Flexible approach
Please note: Due to the nature of this role it will be office based and cannot be carried out from home.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org