Vacancy – Full-Time Legal Secretary/Dundee
Miller Hendry requires an experienced legal secretary to work in the Private Client Department based in our Dundee office.
The successful candidate will be required to provide administrative and secretarial support to fee earners by servicing the needs of the client.
JOB DESCRIPTION – LEGAL SECRETARY
As part of the secretarial team your duties include the following:-
- Typing and word processing audio/copy
- Dealing with correspondence and checking enclosures
- Drawing simple correspondence
- Processing simple legal documents
- Producing memos
- Dealing with notes
- Processing forms etc
- Taking and passing on messages
- Making and taking telephone calls as required
- Providing relief and cover for reception
- Uplifting titles from safes
- Filing including:
- keeping files up to date
- retrieving old files, and titles
- putting files away in cabinets
NB: While you will work principally in the Private Client departmental team you will be expected to assist other departments as required. It is not possible to cover all duties and responsibilities that may arise from time-to-time and this list should not, therefore, be seen as exhaustive.
Please note: Due to the nature of this role it will be mainly office based but can, if required, from time to time, be carried out from home.
To apply please email a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com